Another one done, and another class!

Wanted to share some lovely pics of this almost finished Quilt-as-you-Go! Still need to bind it, then it’s done! and yes, it has Paige’s stamp of approval πŸ˜‰

I used my modern Quilt-as-you-Go technique featured in my upcoming book, Quilt-as-you-Go Made Modern, in stores this September! Crazy to think that’s only a couple months away now.

I love the stack of quilted blocks right before assembly…

Laying them out and rearranging them is always fun too.

And here’s my big boy on a dainty, girly-girl quilt. πŸ˜‰ Maybe my next quilt should have more neutrals and blues?

Also, I have an upcoming Quilt-as-you-Go class at The Quilting Loft in Ballard, Seattle. Register HERE and come quilt with me!

I wanted to share this beautiful picture of a Quilt-as-you-Go that one of my students sent me – she took my class at The Quilting Loft a couple months ago. This is by the lovely Sarah @oscarandthesparrow (on instagram). Isn’t is gorgeous…and even more impressive, can you believe this was her very FIRST quilt?!

Anyway, thank you for stopping by. Just a quick post to share what I’ve been up to (as i try to type this up before my son wakes up!).

And to brighten up your Monday, I shall leave you with some pictures of my furry child, Paige, modeling my latest. πŸ˜‰ Have a great week!

Happy Quilting!

xoxo jera

13 Responses to Another one done, and another class!

1. Paula @ Sewy Stuff June 30, 2014 at 5:51 pm #

I really wish I was where I could take your class (are you doing one in Alabama any time soon?) πŸ™‚

I think I could get the blocks done ok from information from some of your detailed posts, but I'd really love to know how to join them together into a finished quilt. This would be great for me because I only have a very small home machine, and anything bigger than a baby quilt is a struggle to quilt. (I have done two twin sized ones but oh the pushing and pulling and name-calling I did!)

2. Denise Briese June 30, 2014 at 6:30 pm #

Gosh I would really love to come to Washington to take your class! Love the colors!

3. Anonymous July 1, 2014 at 6:22 am #

I can't wait for the book to come out! A bit far for me to come to one of your classes unfortunately living in New Zealand.

4. Lea July 1, 2014 at 10:53 am #

I wish I had better words to describe how much I LOVE this quilt! The fabrics and colors are gorgeous. Paige is absolutely adorable and looks so sweet on this quilt.

5. Sylvia Anderson July 1, 2014 at 2:07 pm #

I am crazy in love with this quilt and wish your book was out already, so I could make this for our 6th. great grandchild, due the end of this month. Will you have a PDF pattern available? I love quilt as you go quilts because I positively stink at free motion and would much rather do a QAYG. Thanks so much for sharing. We are hoping for a little boy this time since we already have 5 little girls, but I love sewing little girliy things for them.

6. Ann July 1, 2014 at 2:37 pm #

This is really gorgeous. Lately I've been attracted to fabrics with an "old-fashioned" feel to them… what fabrics did you use? I see a bit of Briar Rose but what are the main flowery fabrics? If I was in Seattle I would be signing up for this class tout suite!

7. Daytona Damsel July 1, 2014 at 3:11 pm #

As always I love your quilt. Has a nice comfy vintage look to it. I also love the colors your student used. She was a fast learner. You have some cute models there.

8. Ioleen Kimmel July 1, 2014 at 4:01 pm #

Love this quilt. Have your book on order. Paige loves it as well.

9. Angelica Carballo July 2, 2014 at 2:19 am #

WOW!! super beautiful your quilt.

10. Barb July 2, 2014 at 12:53 pm #

I always love your quilts and this one especially beautiful. I'm going to pre order your book immediately!! And you son and Paige are positively adorable – I want to hug them both!!!

11. Kelsie July 3, 2014 at 5:13 pm #

Beautiful! I love the fabrics you chose. I just finished sandwiching a baby girl quilt and am trying to decide how to quilt it…

12. prudence September 2, 2016 at 6:42 pm #

I just bought your book. Can you tell me which pattern this is as I do not see it in the book. Quite disconcerting.

13. alicia palm April 21, 2017 at 11:06 am #

What is the name of this pattern, and where can I get it, please